* We do not track you on this site or any others, and we do not pass your data to any third party. Our web server does not store your IP address or any other personally identifiable information that is not provided by you. However, as noted above we do use a CDN for serving requests efficiently.
* Those who have subscribed for updates will receive emails containing swiftanytime updates and more. You can unsubscribe from these at any time using the link at the end of any email.
* We don’t serve you with any cookie that tracks your session on the site.
* If you choose to voluntarily disclose information here, such as by submitting a forum post or by replying to someone else, that information can be viewed publicly, other people can copy it, or it could also be collected and used by third parties without our or your knowledge. So, we strongly recommend you avoid posting personal data that might allow other people to contact or locate you or other users.
* We sometimes embed content from Twitter and videos from YouTube, which may also collect information from you. We aim to embed using the highest privacy settings to protect your privacy, which means we embed using "dnt on" for Twitter, "No Cookie" for YouTube. If you are still unsure, you can read more about their privacy policies here: Twitter and YouTube.